BUILDING YOUTH CAPACITY FOR
SUSTAINABLE NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT,
SOCIETY DEVELOPMENT AND THE PROMOTION OF PEACE
Youth Association for Human Resource Development (YAHRD) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-religious, non-discriminatory and non-political organization providing resources and financial support to others.
Youth Association for Human Resource Development (YAHRD) is a non-governmental, non-partisan non-profit youth organization established on 04-October-2008 by a group of Cambodian youths and students from diverse backgrounds. YAHRD is committed to working with and promoting youth participation in advancing positive social change on issues relevant to Cambodia and the world. YAHRD began without an office and still meets frequently under trees, in schools and cafes and along the river, among other places.
Recognize the potential every person, especially our youth, has in developing our society, creating lasting peace and sustaining a good environment
- Provide education, capacity building and vocational skills to youth
- Organize national and international events in order to raise awareness and sustain positive change in the world
Build our youth’s capacity to improve society and create a lasting culture of peace.
- Member must demonstrate solidarity with others
- Member must be committed to active participation in all association events and activities
- Member must be willing to connect and partnerwith others
- Member must be responsibile
- Member must be accountable
- Member must be honest
- Member must commit to being a member throughout their youth, regardless of their location
- Member must obey association by-laws
OUR TARGET GROUP
Any youth, 16-35 years old, living inside or outside Cambodia can become a YAHRD member.