Youth Association for Human Resource Development
Training on Blog/Website Development
Youth Association for Human Resource Development is pleased to inform high school and university students and other youth in Kampot Province that, on 21-May-2011, YAHRD will host training on blog/website development.
- To promote friendship, mutual understanding and build capacities among YAHRD members and other youth through shared knowledge and experiences
- To build team spirit and youth networks
- To set a role model for all youth
- To inspire youth to become involved in social development activities
- To foster partnerships between government officials, NGOs staff, company staff, and high school and university students in Kampot province
- To inspire greater confidence within our youth and develop communication skills that will help them succeed
- Be between 16-35 years old
- Have existing knowledge of Internet and E-mail
- Be committed to sharing with and learning from others during the training
- Be a team player and open-minded
If you are interested in attending the training, please complete an application form and register with our YAHRD staff at the office of Children and Women Development Center in Cambodia (CWDCC) during normal working hours (From Monday to Friday).
The deadline for registration is 5:00pm on Friday, 20 May 2011.
Training will be held beginning at 8:00am on Saturday, 21 May 2011 in the office of the Children and Women Development Center in Cambodia (CWDCC).
For more information, please contact to our support staff:
- Mr. Keut Mattrohet, Tel: 097 9999 665
- Mr. Nob Vannarith, Tel: 090 44 33 22
- Miss. Kao Sokanha, Tel: 085 642 028
- Miss. Prakk Thyda, Tel: 097 944 7693
Address: Mouy O’saphea Village, Sangkat Kampong Kandal, Kampot City, Kampot Province
Note: All participants must pay $1 (US) for registration. All proceeds will be used for snacks and buying materials to be used during the training. Space is limited to 30 people.
Please click to download: Announcement in Khmer
Please click to download: Application Form
The training is offered in cooperation with:
- Children and Women Development Center in Cambodia (CWDCC)
- Home Youth and Culture Kampot Province (MJC)
- KC-CENTER (Computer Center in Kampot Province)
Youth Association for Human Resource Development (YAHRD) has presented a gift to the Along Thom Eco Tourism Community Committee at Prek Thnaot Village, Teuk Chhou District, Kampot Province, Cambodia. The gift is a framed montage of photos captured during YAHRD’s planting of 3500 trees along the road inside the community on 11 July 2009. The gift is made in recognition of YAHRD’s efforts and of the KHMER NEW YEAR: YEAR OF THE RABBIT.
After getting approval from local authorities, Youth Association for Human Resource Development (YAHRD) organized a pickup trash campaign at public places in Kampot province on 31 October 2010. Initiated by YAHRD, the event drew 85 participants from YAHRD, CWDCC, the Department of Environment, Beeline, ACELEDA Bank, Youth House, Angkor Khemera University and other universities in Kampot province.
- Raise awareness of the impacts improper trash disposal have on the community
- Educate and motivate others to take action in reducing climate change in Cambodia and the world
- Encourage volunteerism, especially among young people
- Involve our youth in activities that help society
The pickup trash campaign was sponsored by CWDCC, Beeline, ACELEDA Bank, the Department of Environment and Tourism, Angkor Khmera University and Youth House and Culture Kampot province (MJC).
The activity started at 7:30 AM and ended at 11:00 AM.
Participants share their thoughts and feelings about the pickup trash campaign
My name is Srey Roth, I’m studying grade 10 at Preach Reach Samphea high School, Kampot Province. I’m very interested when I conducted this event, before I never participated in event like this. I hope that when YAHRD group organize the new activity for help societies at the next time I will conduct more and will be have a lot of youth participate the event also.
My name Salas is Noutbeurny. I’m from Kampong Kandal Village, Chum Kriel Commune. I have friend 10 persons has conducted in this event today. Me and my friend is really interested and very happy when together involved to helping societies and I will promotion to people and youth in my village about the environment issue and together will involve to clean my village to better.